Pickup possible with the same discounts! Bring your own packaging!
If you want to pre-order & to confirm that the restaurant is 100% open, please call the restaurant directly: +49 30 44041455
That's how it's done:
1. Reserve as usual via DiscoEat
2. You are welcome to call the restaurant directly and pre-order your meal - this avoids waiting times but is not mandatory
3. You arrive at the restaurant, pay the discounted price and take the food home
4. You enjoy eating at home and have supported your favorite restaurant in a difficult situation
The menu of the Mitho Cha is based on authentic Tibetan and Nepalese cuisine, which is based on Ayurvedic health theory.
40% of the menu is vegan, but if you ever feel like eating meat, don't worry - Mitho Cha offers local meat that is free from genetic engineering.
The two brothers, who are the owners of the Mitho Cha, focus on a healthy and authentic cuisine that leaves nothing to be desired - from homemade dumplings to a traditional Thali menu, every wish is fulfilled here.
In addition, all dishes are also available as children's portions and the quiet and cosy atmosphere of the restaurant forms a pleasant contrast to the bustling city. Reserve a table at Mitho Cha and discover the flavours of Tibet and Nepal.
- Nepalese and Tibetan cuisine
- Vegan options
- Close to Kollwitzplatz
- Regional ingredients and GM-free meat
Tuesday: 12:00-22:00 Wednesday: 12:00-22:00 Thursday: 12:00-22:00 Saturday: 12:00-22:00 Sunday: 12:00-22:00 Friday: 12:00-22:00
Address and Map
Rykestraße 40, Prenzlauer Berg, 10405 Berlin, Get directions